Spring into step.
Spring is governed by the wood element and seen as the time of year for taking a look at your life, and making new plans.
It is a time for getting up earlier, having a big STRETCH, lightening the diet, taking brisk walks and reflecting on nature’s awakening.The sight of spring bursting forth nourishes the soul through the eyes and provides the opportunity for us to detox physically, mentally and emotionally. As we cleanse and let go of internal pollutants we gain clarity and insight for new possibilities, habits and practises.As we dust off the proverbial cobwebs of winter, spring promotes renewed optimism and a feeling of breaking free. It is definitely a time of year that supports a willingness to try something new.
Look after yourself in spring by:
1. Go to bed no later than 10 pm and rise no later than 7am.
2. Spring clean house and mind.
3. Goal setting and planning.
4. Go green, eat green fruit and vegetables.
5. Begin to increase your exercise and stretching.
6. Protect yourself from the wind.
7. Express your feelings, especially release your anger.
8. Have patience, let life unfold naturally in time.