Do you answer YES to any of these questions?
• Do you suffer from the effects of stress, anxiety or depression?
• Do you have any health issues that are stopping you from living your life fully?
• Do you wish you had more energy and motivation?
• Does your body suffer from fatigue, joint pain, stiffness, inflexibility or other physical problems?
• Do you ever feel over-emotional or overwhelmed by life?
Wu Tao is the ideal stress management program!
If you are plagued by any of the above conditions you are out of balance somewhere in your body, mind or
NOW is the time to make a change! The earth, your children and the world needs YOU, to become all that you are meant to be, and inspire others.
Are you prepared to take ½ an hour out of your day on a regular basis to take care of yourself and make this
Wu Tao Dance is a powerful dance, exercise, and meditation program that balances Qi which is the life-force energy in the body. Using beautiful music and flowing easy dance movements, Wu Tao Dance will restore your balance and health physically, emotionally and spiritually.
"Wu Tao is the way to restore peace, balance and beauty to ourselves and the world.
When we dance Wu Tao we embody the very qualities inherent in our true nature.
We become One with the healing life force energy, becoming the change, transformation, and growth we seek."
In Wu Tao you learn:
• How to Let Go
• How to Restore your life force energy
• How to Create what you Want
• How to Appreciate everything
• How to Love everyone
• How to Celebrate all of Life
• How to Transform yourself from the inside out.
You learn to do all these things with EASE, JOY and FLOW. This is your natural state. Its time to return to it.
"Wu Tao tones your body and brings you to a place where the mind is free of chatter and you can experience the stillness of your own being. We call it deep peace."
Wu Tao Dance works powerfully and quickly, bringing you back to balance and restoring your health.
It helps you:
• Physically. To strengthen and tone your body and increases the flow of energy.
• Emotionally. To deal with the effects of stress and transform old feelings that weigh you down.
• Mentally. To create new thought patterns that are congruent with health, success and happiness.
• Spiritually. To reconnect with the Source of Life and embodying your highest Self.